Thrivent Choice Dollars Program
Did you know there is an easy, convenient way to help support One Hope Church?
It’s called the Thrivent Choice® program. Thrivent Choice® is a charitable grant program that allows eligible members to recommend where Thrivent Financial distributes part of its charitable outreach grant funds each year. One Hope Church is now an approved organization within this program and is available to select as a recipient of Choice Dollars.
By participating in the Choice Dollars® component of this program, eligible benefit members of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans can recommend where Thrivent Financial will distribute a portion of its charitable grant funds, including to One Hope Church.
Here’s how Choice Dollars works:
Eligible benefit members are designated Choice Dollars based on:
- Annual premiums of qualifying insurance products;
- Contract value of qualifying products; or
- Holding a Thrivent Financial volunteer leadership position.
To learn more, go to www.Thrivent.com/thriventchoice. You’ll get helpful information about the Thrivent Choice program—including whether you qualify for the Choice Dollars component of the program and the estimated number of Choice Dollars available for you to direct. Find out how you can direct Choice Dollars quickly and easily online or by phone.
2012 Thrivent Choice facts and figures:
- More than 21,700 nonprofit organizations and congregations are enrolled in the program.
- More than 276,000 eligible benefit members directed Choice Dollars grant funds.
- More than $50 million in charitable grant funds has been distributed.
- More than 20,600 congregations and nonprofit organizations have received some Choice Dollars grant funds.
Help support what matters most to you by directing Choice Dollars.
For additional questions, contact your local Thrivent Representative or email Kate Bare.